Monday 16 November 2015

Term 4,Week 6

Last Friday My family watched Movie at HOYTS called "Specter". We watched because we always go to HOYTS one out of time the months. First we need to get ticket and we wait one min. Second we asked to the man and ladies for glasses,But sadly they said 'sorry but cannot found' so we didn't get any and we found our sit and dad buy some ice cream. First part of the movie was skeleton party and then movie begins. When we finished the Movie I felt bit scarred and bit YUCK because there was a some of part that I does not to see. Some of part was scarred because it's actually gun movie. My best fun part was..... When the 007 [double 07 James Bond] said to the man that his name is Micky Mouse and 007 try to kill the little tiny mouse. I think I had Great Friday!!

No comments: