Tuesday 20 October 2015

Term 4, Week 2

Image result for swimming poolToday the dolphin team went to swimming pool to learn how to swim and also for fun. We learnt about kicking and walking in the water. The water walking was fun because when I went to the swimming pool with my dad and we did a lot of water walking. The kicking was really easy because I had learnt everything in Korea. First when I was in the water it was really cold like freezing and my friend Georgia said her feet were freezing like an ice block. Next we walked quickly through the water to get the cold off.  When I started walking it was so cold I almost screamed. After that we did a race of kicking feet and it was not that hard.  I was waiting for free time. Finally it was free time!!! but I didn't have fun at free time because I was so cold I had to get out of the pool. I had a great swimming time!!

No comments: